Monday, September 3, 2012

We Wish Winter Would Come More Often in Florida

PSYCH!!!  We wish the WinterSSSSS would come to Florida more often!  Seriously.  Like move here.  Buuuuut, that's a subject for another day.  Today, I will just re-live their visit here with close to 1 million pictures.  Not.  Probably about 30 or so though.  Bare with me, there were just so many memories.

The Winter's got the visitor's pass to Busch and Adventure Island...you can go as much as you want in 14 days.  And we did just that.

We owned Adventure Island.





As we did Busch Gardens.



Yeah, I know.  She's such a cute sweaty mess.


Then we took care of business at the beach.  

Trevor, in particular, took care of business at the beach.






Oh, but Mere wasn't to be left out.


Back to Trevor.


But it was Nash Potatoes (great nickname huh?  I'm really pushing to get it to stick) that stole the show.


We also had an impromptu birthday party for Little Mere.

I wish I would have posted the whole series of photos I took below (left).  Priceless.




Cheers to strawberry cupcakes.


And, of course, there was plenty of swimming.




Maybe my favorite picture from the trip.  What is Mere the Older going to do to Mere the Younger?

Cousins at their Sunday best.

Lastly, the vintage double Mere pic.  Love them both!

Until we meet again....

No comments: