Monday, November 3, 2008

People's Choice Post #1

In response to our People's Choice post, we received numerous comments and requests. Lesley and I have decided to respond to all of them, although not particularly in order. Several posts are in the works already, but I had to get this one out before everyone heads off to the voting booths tomorrow.

Adrienne requested: I want a political post...perhaps with some information on the current state of the economic crisis?

I'm going to focus on the political side of that request and not get into the specifics of the economic crisis because I know that when I vote for Barack Obama tomorrow he will take all of all my problems. He'll fix everything and make sure that things are "fair." Because what's more important than being fair? Certainly not freedom, liberty, and capitalism. And beyond that, what's more fair than taking money someone has earned and giving it to someone else who hasn't earned it?

I could go on and on, but I think I'll let this short video do the talking for me. Hopefully after watching you'll understand why I'm voting Democrat this year.



P.S. Please do not take this as an endorsement for John McCain, because I don't like him either.
I am on board with the Ron Paul Revolution. Veto all spending bills, reduce taxes, free market economics, and eliminate the IRS???? Sign me up!

5 comments:

Adam said...

The Registered Nurse in that video = Rodney in 6 months.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

The Pied Piper of Hyde park

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/31/marching-toward-a-dark-river/

Mikkel

Droid said...

It is a good video and that's why I've decided to vote Democrat this year.

Brandon said...

It's a dark and gloomy day. I wonder why...

Evan said...

Romney 2012