Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Final 3-Person Family Days

Well, there's not much you can do when you're this big....



Or this big....


But we tried to make the most of our time as a little 3-person family. That is code for, there was a lot of Riggs and dad time. Good thing Riggs doesn't mind an over-flowing of dad time, because his dad is AWESOME. Just check out these buddies...


Dad also took Riggs on a boy trip to Busch Gardens.




Somehow Riggs talked Dad into a ring pop as his souvenir from Busch. It was a dream come true.


The one activity I could participate in until the end was swimming....and we did LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of swimming.





Mother's Day was also in there somewhere. My boys gave me the treatment. Here is Riggs painting his first piece of artwork for me...


Post-artwork bath (pics courtesy of dad).


Here's the finished piece of artwork as well as my frosted cookie, and my certificate for Team Eternity Employee of the Year (which I'm co-founder of). We also had a nice grilled steak dinner. It was a great M-day.


Lastly, here is my final night as an over-due pregnant lady. We celebrated by having Illa tacos. Mmmmmmm. The taco cook was trying his best to give me an awkward smile, looks kinda like his real smile to me:)


Riggs, prepping for tacos. Also, frustrated that Mom interrupted his viewing of Toy Story 3 for the 10,000th time.


A pre-dinner photo shoot of me, by me.


I had to at least try and catch the largeness of the situation.


Here's my sweetest little boy that I love more every single day. He just gets cuter by the second.


We headed for the hospital at 4:30am the next morning to welcome little Meredith May into this world and now can't picture our family any other way.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! Congratulations- I couldn't remember when you were due- Guess the dr.'s got it right! I remember feeling the same as you, thinking a lot about those last few days when you just have your one child.... This is the last time we go on a walk- just the two of us, this is the last time we read stories like this.... - but you're right, once baby comes you wouldn't trade it for anything- Can't wait to see pictures of your baby! Congrats Team Winn!

Lisa Michelle said...

Congrats, Les! I saw pics of your newest addition on your mom's blog - she is darling!!! And I totally hear you on going swimming LOTS when you're pregnant. That's about all I did last summer - lived in the pool. Anyway, hope the transition to 2 kids is going smoothly - hugs to your fam!!

JSC said...

Great blog of the great last week of "threeness." Loved all the pictures of you three and now four.

Dad

David and Teresa said...

Congratulations Lesley & Trevor!! I can't wait to see pics of your sweet daughter. I am sure she will be a great outside hitter! Riggs will have fun being the big brother. Way to go!