Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Come on Ride the Train, Woo Woo

Does everyone remember that song? I hadn't until I tried thinking up a title for this brief little blog post.

Anyway...

This is a little train that's at a state park 15 minutes north of us. They give free rides every second Saturday of the month, so I figured, why not, right? Turns out it's perfect entertainment for the little guy. It's about 20 min. long and is just his size.





Good, free, entertainment, does it get any better?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, I remember that song! And where exactly is this train ride? I bet Caydon would LOVE it! And I would too with this weather.

JasPam said...

I can't believe the Rigg would actually keep holding on and not climb off that train! He must have really been fascinated with it!

The Smith Family said...

That is so cute! I've never seen a train like that. Fun! Oh, and of course, Riggs is still as gorgeous as ever!