Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Mini-Trevor

That's right folks, we found out last week that we can start preparations for our little BOY that will be joining oh so shortly and we are both so excited!

In fact, I think Trevor is more excited than he will even let on. Trevor was so sure we were having a girl and then once the doc told us it was a boy, he said in his "heart of hearts" he always knew it was a boy. Now I hear about how he's going to take our little boy camping and they'll just do all the stuff that I watch Trevor do on camping trips...i.e. move rocks around in rivers and streams that are freezing to build dams, hunt for fire wood...even when it's definitely not needed, and just his general scavenging for things in the wilderness.

I think our little boy is going to love his dad....and I just can NOT wait to meet the little guy.

In the meantime, this is what I'm picturing...



ps. Trevor is still saddened that his "Teen Wolf" post didn't drive more action. I told him to not worry about it too much.

16 comments:

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Oh how cute!! his hair was so blonde when he was little! did you have blonde hair when you were little cause nothing would be cuter than a little blonde headed Tresley!!! (which by the way i still think is a way cute name for your boy and should be highly considered. we are in utah and you can get away with naming him that :)

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

ahhh a boy! that is so exciting.

you know trizz, my brothers always say "you are not a man, until your first born is a son!"

so there you have it!

have you guys thought of names?

bbond said...

Congrats on the boy-news. How exciting!

Theo Fam said...

Congrats Guys! Well we already know how I feel about this subject...SO EXCITED for you two! I am becoming a boy mom snob now that I have two little guys running around the house together. Boys are so fun! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure girls are too, but I love my boys so much. They really are a blast.

Adam said...

Lesley, please tell Trevor that we are all so dang sick of him talking about Teen Wolf we can't even stand it anymore.

Oh, and congratulations on your new son. Let's just hope he doesn't get Trevor's toenails...

Emma said...

I'm so excited for you--Dr. J's finally getting the grandson of his dreams :) I have no doubt he will grow up skilled in the things that matter most (the gospel, basketball, and tennis, in that order)!

Marci said...

You know we love boys over here. :) So excited for you! Sorry I didn't post a comment earlier in response to this MEGA news. I thought my email would suffice... but EVERYONE knows how much we all love comments...

So...

Marci said...

CONGRATS

Marci said...

This is such big news. And I love that Trev is already planning manly activities for little Tresley.

Adrienne said...

He's going to be a cute little character.

Meredith said...

what if your child has blonde hair? That would be very interesting and cute.

The Smith Family said...

Boys are a lot of wild fun. I hope you get a sweet little boy like my Alex and Owen! :) So exciting! Names????

Brianne said...

Congratulations! Trevor looks adorable, I can't believe he had blonde hair. Did you have blonde hair Lesley? I haven't seen Teen Wolf in so long that I can only remember bits and pieces, I guess we'll have to watch it again.

Nas Junior said...

Cara, acredito que esta sua foto não merece comentários... hehhe
Estou somente testando o sistema de post...
eu retornarei

JasPam said...

Our Winn grandson will be a fine young man, I'm sure! We look forward to the unfolding of his dashing good looks and suave personality! Many busy, exciting, demanding, frustrating, wonderful times ahead!

Evan said...

classic, vintage Jason Carlile comment. I am thinking that maybe because of Trev's obsession with teen wolf that maybe your son will look like teen wolf. Maybe even star in the next teen wolf movie.